Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Yoga Challenge!

So here goes! I have been thinking of doing a monthly yoga challenge for some time now, and as I log onto the Lululemon Facebook page today, lo and behold, it is yoga month! So the challenge is as follows: I am pledging to do yoga 20 of the 30 days in September! And I plan on not neglecting my other duties in bootcamp and running as well, it is a challenge after all! I first thought of doing something like this after reading the My Happy Hips blog about this girl that works at Lululemon who pledged to do the Happy Hips DVD (with Eoin Finn) every day in June. At the end, she was amazed at how her body transformed with the daily yoga.

Reality says that I have no motivation ( another blog post, another day) to do an at home DVD so if I want to give myself a fighting chance, I'm going to have to get my butt out to a class, hence why I am planning for 20 days, not the full 30 (no yoga anywhere in my town on Saturdays for the month of September, and I work that day anyway).

So I'm throwing it out there to anyone who wants to join me in any yoga classes this month or if you want to post your own feedback in the comments. Keep me accountable people!

No comments:

Post a Comment