Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm in a funk!

If you thought my blog posts were lacking lately, you should see my workouts! So far this week I have skipped Pilates on Monday, skipped my run and Yoga on Tuesday, and tonight I have skipped Bootcamp. What is wrong with me? It woudn't be so bad if I wasnt gorging on such yummies as chips with melted cheese, mint Girl Guide cookies, McDonalds, yeah you get the picture. I think I sat on the couch all day today, which is not my usual. My house is a sty and my poor dogs get the shortest walks possible. Though I did take them to the dog park today to run but that was only cuz I didn't feel like walking them and would rather just sip my starbucks and throw a stick. Ok confession time is over, whew! Tomorrow is always a new day...

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm squeeking in a few runs a week and overindulging in Mochas from Bledz. Have you tried one yet? real melted chocolate and they use either dark or milk. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tempt me! Blenz is in the same complex as the gym I work in and I have been storng so far:P This not being able to read the date thing is very annoying...

    ReplyDelete