Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Post!

Welcome to my blog! I have wanted to start a blog for sometime now but I kept humming and haaing (not real words, I know) for sometime now so here goes! Bear with me, Ive never done this before so it will probably be quite ugly and painful for the first little bit.

You will learn more about me as we go but here are the basics:
I am a 27 year old "student", studying to be a fitness freak. I work as a Weight Trainer right now part time and I'm still working on my mentorships for Personal Training, Group Fitness and Pilates. Pilates was definately my first love, thanks to an awesome teacher who made it look like she was having way too much fun to actually be getting paid for teaching, and paid very well I might add. So here goes the blogging attempt!

No comments:

Post a Comment